Welcome to ABEN
Please note: You will need to create a login and password the first time you purchase from your association's ABEN catalog. Your association login and password will not work in this catalog. Thanks!
Please go directly to the Self Study or Non-CE tabs to view additional course options that DO NOT filter when a category is selected!
Limiting Uncertainty in Large Loss Claims
Length: 2 Hours
This course focuses on the paramount need for preparation of property / business records prior to the large loss claim. It displays the crushing fiduciary and legal exposures encountered by an association board of directors due to lack of preparation for their hurricane claim recovery.
State Specific Details:
FL - This session has been approved by the DFS for two (2) hours of continuing education credits (intermediate), Agents: CE #79440, CE 2-20 - General Lines combo (Property & Casualty)
MS - This course has been approved for 2 hrs CE in Mississippi
NJ - This course has been approved for 2 hrs. CE in New Jersey - CE # 88893288
TX - This course has been approved for 2 hrs. CE in Texas - CE #90500
- Mark Phillips
- CE Duties of the Insured-A Case Study Watermark
- CE Limiting Uncertainty Agency E & O Chart
- CE Coinsurance Page 2012
- CE PILR D E N I E D Course Material (1)
- CE Res of Rights Letter 3130F (1)
- M_Phillips Gargoyle 2012 brochure (1)
- FAIA Limiting Uncertainty Appraisal
- PLEASE OPEN-IMPORTANT CE INFO AND STATE REQUIRED FORMS